Support K9 CONSERVATION units on the front line by purchasing them much needed equipment for the K9's and handlers.
Employing extensive in-the-field experience, K9 Conservation provides logistical backup and support to conservation areas and game parks through the deployment of elite, highly trained and specialized, working dog units.
How It Works:
1. Select the product/s your would like to purchase for the K9 unit.
2. Check out and pay for the product/s
3. If there is specific size/s needed, we will contact the unit for the details.
4. We will send the much needed products to the units on your behalf. If you wish to remain anonymous, we will not send your details with the package.
5. A thank you will be sent to your e-mail, along with a picture of the product in use.
6. Some units may request that we do not share names, faces and locations.
We support various anti-poaching units throughout Southern Africa. If you have a specific unit you would like us to send the products to, please contact us after or prior to purchase.
Should you have any questions, or are unsure as to what product to purchase, please contact us. Sales@petbound.co.za - +2710 900 2403
Our packages are processed and handed over to the courier within 24-36 hours(unless otherwise specified IE. Custom products, special orders etc).
Once your package is with the courier, you will receive a tracking number and e-mail updates on the progress of your items. All packages over R1000 ship free of charge. Any orders below R1000 have an R80 or R100 (For apparel) shipping fee anywhere in South Africa.
We only use Couriers or Postnet.
We DO NOT USE THE SOUTH AFRICAN POST OFFICE.
Should you be outside of South Africa, please do not hesitate to contact us for a international shipping quote.
If you are not 100% happy with your product and would like to log a return, please contact our customer service team who will gladly assist you with your return, refund or exchange. firstname.lastname@example.org